Saturday, February 11, 2012

BREAKING NEWS Singer Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48

Whitney Houston

Typing this is especially difficult for me simply because as a child I grew up on music by Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson so it is still a little unbelievable and difficult to accept. I first heard of the passing of Ms. Houston at about 8:07 pm (E.S.T.) but still did not believe it until I heard it from credible sources. I know that she was recently working on the upcoming film "Sparkle" with Jordin Sparks and was present recently for the Grammy pre show practice session with Brandy and Monica as they practiced for their performance of 'It All Belongs To Me'. I really do not have much more to say at the moment, other than the cause of death is still unknown. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

No comments: