Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some of my favorite albums of all time

I can play most of these albums from beginning to end
In no particular order, some of my favorite albums are:


Michael Jackson - "Thriller"

Thriller [Vinyl] cover


Destiny's Child - "The Writing's On The Wall"

The Writing's on the Wall cover


Maroon 5 - "It Won't Be Soon Before Long"

It Won't Be Soon Before Long cover


Aaliyah - "Aaliyah"

Aaliyah cover


Usher - "Confessions"

Confessions cover


Christina Aguilera - "Stripped"

Stripped [Vinyl] cover


The Notorious B.I.G. - "Born Again"

Born Again cover


Janet Jackson - "All For You"

All for You cover


N'Sync - "Celebrity"

Celebrity cover


JoJo - "JoJo"

Jojo cover


Mariah Carey - "The Emancipation Of Mimi"

The Emancipation of Mimi cover


Whitney Houston - "My Love Is Your Love"

My Love Is Your Love (Mlps) cover

No comments: