Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kelly Rowland slips up and reveals the sex of Beyonce's Baby


Now, I do not think this info was suppossed to be revealed but word on the street is that Mr. and Ms. Carter are going to have a baby girl. The question now is, was Beyonce pissed? I would take a wild guess and say on some level, yes. I personally was thinking that it would be a boy but a girl will be held to a MUCH higher standard because of who her mother is.

Read Kelly's comments below:

“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They made a little bundle of love. I’m so excited for them. I have no idea what I’m going to buy BeyoncĂ© at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled, but she will be very well looked-after”

No comments: