Thursday, October 27, 2011

(New Music) Day26 - 'Made Love Lately'

Day26

I would sincerely hope that noone is surprised that Day26 is no longer under Diddy, Because any person or group signed to Bad Boy typically has 2 albums (3 max) with the label then there gone. I mean seriously, think about the past artist under Bad Boy like Day26, Danity Kane, Cassie, B5, New Edition, Dream, Faith Evans, Total, ect...The only exception I can honestly think of is 112, and Biggie does not count.

Now onto the song. I am really liking their vocals and harmonies and in all honesty I really did not know if they were still together. However, I really like this song and it really is not often that you come across an all male R&B group period. Also because their show "Making The Band" was not renewed, they will have a youtube webseries.

Listen to 'Made Love Lately' below:

 
 
Also preview their new webseries below:

No comments: