Sunday, June 26, 2011

Remembering the 1 and only King Of Pop Michael Jackson 8/29/58 - 7-25-09

Michael Jackson
Now, anyone who truely knows me as a person knows that I am a MJ fan. Im not even gonna say a huge go crazy, crying type of fan but I grew up on his music. I remember buying the 25th edition of his #1 selling "Thriller" album, and my best friend can tell anyone that I was blasting the hell out of that album on a daily basis back in 2008. I still do it today every so often. Several celebs took to twitter to remember the king.

Rihanna: MJ We miss you, We love you…often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!! You will live on forever!

Ciara: Long live the 1 and only KING of POP: Michael Jackson! His music and legacy will continue to inspire. He can never be replaced!

Justin Bieber: #RIPMJ

Chris Brown: I love you MJ

Diddy: RIP Michael Jackson

Bruno Mars: Now playing- I Wanna Be Where You Are by The Jackson 5.. Michael was and still remains The Best!

Monica: M.J we love u forever

Mack Maine: R.I.P. To the greatest!!! You still live on thru your music…..#MJ

Jermaine Dupri: on this date 2 years ago we lost the M in music as far as I’m concerned

TJ Jackson: Not a day goes by where I don’t think about you. I love and miss you more than one could believe. Your heart epitomized perfection. -Meho

Melody Thornton: 2 yrs ago today we lost a Legend. Michael we love u forever. I still cry thinking about u! We miss and love u #MJ

DJ Cassidy: Where were you when you heard Mike had died?

Usher: MJ….REST THE DEAD!! You live on through what you blessed us all with. Your compassion and dedication compels us to be our greatest…URIV

Claude Kelly: MJ all day on the radio!! 2 yrs since we lost the best in the biz. still sorely missed. nobody did it better. the greatest. #RIPMJ

LeToya Luckett: I miss my MJ….. #RIP

Timbaland: r.i.p to the greatest entertainer in the world michael jackson will forever miss you. #kingofpop #kingofmusic #michaeljackson #mj

Toni Braxton: Still hard to believe we lost such a great artist. Michael Jackson, you still continue to inspire. Billie Jean is still one of my favorites!

?uestlove of The Roots: Michael Jackson. Forever. Uh Hee Hee Hee.

Estelle: RIP MJ

Spike Lee: 2 YEARS AGO TODAY WE LOST MICHAEL JACKSON. WE LOVE YOU

No comments: